I had gotten into a good rhythm of blogging when I felt I had something to share updates about. Then self-doubt hit and I was sure that there were more interesting blogs to follow and that my story isn’t exciting. Today I decided that this is my blog so it’s important to share what’s going on with me.
So here’s the update:
- I’m getting ready to certify in Core De Force in July. It’s been sort of a holding pattern in my workouts, I do something every day but didn’t have a new schedule to complete till this week when I started the new beginner program YOUv2. I have had people tell me they think it will be too easy but I am loving it. It uses my body in new ways. I’m using the All Access Netflix of fitness system to access the workouts.
- After 10ish years of OrthoK lenses, hubby talked me into prepping for lasik. It’s been 2 nights of no lenses and my vision is BAD. I’m sure there’s a life lesson in here about realizing how blind I really am and how for so long I’ve thought I had clarity. Back in my night driving glasses for a tiny bit of help.
- My 100 books in 2017 challenge is going really well. I’m at almost 40 books and have really appreciated the perspective change as I fill my mind with good and interesting things.
- We have 3 weeks left of homeschooling for the year. As I write our lesson plans each weekend it’s amazing to me to look back at all the 30+ weeks that are done. Time moves on and it’s amazing all we have covered.
- Our city garden is in as of last night and I’m looking forward to fresh tomatoes and veggies.
That’s the update for me. How’s life been for you?