If you’re like me, your phone is always within reach. Why not use it to its max to help you with your health journey?
- Team Beachbody my challenge tracker app- check in with fit friends and share your workout selfies and tips off of Facebook! Email me if you want an invite. (email@example.com)
- Beachbody On Demand– $6,500 worth of workout programs of all kinds: cardio, weights, yoga, Pilates, MMA, dance, etc. I love saving workouts to the app to use when we travel so I don’t have to use hotel gyms.
- Fitbit- I wear the flex at night to track sleep. It’s important to sleep if you want to build muscle and lose weight!
- Myfitnesspal- I love this app to track macros when eating out. It’s amazing how much sodium and carbs and fat hide in restaurant food.
- Apple Watch- I don’t LOVE the heart rate monitor (HRM) but I do love the breathe reminders and how it makes me keep moving to close the rings every day. It’s also fun to share data with friends and send fun texts when they kill their workouts.
- 21 Day Fix tracker- the Portion Fix container system is life changing and I love keeping track on my phone. The food lists are all there too so I can always figure out what I’m eating too.
Tuesday’s are add on Dance Conditioning day. I’m really liking the doubles and don’t struggle to fit in both. Today was a busy errand day. Got a lot done as we get ready for vacation.
I’ve loosened my containers a bit since the weekend and see it on the scale. A bit too much cheese and corn tortilla chips and I’m gaining instead of losing. It’s crazy how the extra salt and different foods change results. I’ve also been eating mostly tomatoes for my veggies and think I need to diversify. Still sitting at my goal weight number. I’d like to drop 5-10 more but we will see what my body says.
Here’s my time trick. I KonMari fold my workout clothes and pair the sports bras and shorts together in the fold. Because of shorts’ waistbands I alternate them top and bottom so they fit better in my drawer. Then in the morning I don’t waste time to find sets, I just grab and go. So much easier.
I’m super excited for my new app group that’s doing Shaun T’s dance program Cize. I loved it when I did it last summer and even lost 7.5lbs I didn’t expect to lose! The group is going to be awesome on the app.
I love that there are 2 schedule options beginner (6 weeks) and advanced (4 weeks).
I love that the coach gift workout is 14 minutes and quick when you’re in a rush.
Trust and Believe that everyone can dance!
For more info or to contact me with questions, go here: